• Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party'! – Robin Williams

Make a difference with a donation

It is a silent crisis in the United States as nearly one in three families in America struggles to afford diapers for their children. MATC students are making an effort to aid families that are facing this very problem. It’s called Diaper Bank.
The Diaper Bank program is going to rely on donations of diapers, as well as cash to purchase diapers, from people who are willing to help out these families.

Diapers are going to be sold to any high school student in need of assistance with expensive diapers. Being sold at only $0.10 each, students are hoping to give some financial relief for struggling young parents and those in need.
The program is going to target teen parents who are struggling. However, it is not limited; anyone who is in need is encouraged to participate.

MATC students are going to jump-start this program with the first two collection days. The first will be held at the Downtown Campus in the S-Building 2nd floor atrium on October 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.  
The second will be held at the West Allis Campus on the 1st floor in front of the Student Center on October 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..

College students are hoping to make a difference in the lives of children in their communities by asking for support and donations.

Come join students, donate, and learn more about this student-organized financial relief program.