Prondzinski keeps campus life going

Diane Prondzinski sits in her office answering phone calls and submitting paperwork. Prondzinski frantically works to ensure that all the deadlines are met, all while helping students obtain valuable information and school identification. Prondzinski’s job is grand but what is seen by the common MATC student is very small. Prondzinski is a part-time Work Processing Assistant at West Campus in her office in Student Life. Prondzinski’s main job is being an assistant to Jerry O’Sullivan. On top of this job, she commonly files reports for the clubs and ensures that all the paperwork for their activities are filed. The need for her is great. O’Sullivan said, “She may be part-time but she does the work of a full-time worker.”

More support for this very organized woman came from Mark Koehler, West Campus instructor and advisor of the Welding Club, who praises her for being a liaison for the clubs. Koehler said about Prondzinski’s character, “She’s very enthusiastic, energetic and cares deeply about students and student organizations here at West campus.”

Koehler went on to say that Prondzinski is very involved with all the clubs. More so, she was the one responsible for setting up and displaying a whiteboard with all the events at the 2010 MATC District Halloween Thriller!.

Prondzinski helps keep O’Sullivan and people who interact with Student Life organized. She is very impressed with the quality of MATC employees and students.

Though she jokingly complains in context to the recent Halloween Thriller! event, “It’s difficult to inform students.” When Prondzinski was asked about how much longer she planned to work at MATC, she responded, “Until I retire.