• Spring is the time of plans and projects. – Leo Tolstoy

Crime Report

These incidents were reported from August 1 – August 28 at all MATC campuses, and are documented in the Public Safety office located in Room M274:

On Aug 3- Downtown Campus had a call of a disruptive student who was then referred to Student Life.

On Aug 7- Downtown Campus got a report of missing property which is still under investigation.

On Aug 8 – Downtown Campus responded to a call on disorderly conduct. Police were called and a citation was issued.  

On Aug 8 – Downtown Campus Bookstore – a physical altercation was reported.  The suspects were gone on when Public Safety arrived.

On Aug 9 – Downtown Campus – officers responded to a loitering/vagrancy call at  Lower 7th street parking.  An arrest was made.

On Aug 14 – Downtown Campus – on the 2nd floor there was a report of disorderly conduct which called for the subject to be escorted off campus.  

On Aug 14 – Oak Creek Campus – an injury was reported; first aid was provided to the subject.

On Aug 16 – Downtown Campus – a physical altercation was reported on the 3rd floor of the Main Building and referred to Student Life.

On Aug 16 – Downtown at the Brewery Structure some suspicious activities were reported and subjects were escorted off the property.

On Aug 17 – Mequon Campus – in the parking lot there was a report of property damage/vandalism. This was investigated; no further information to assist the case.

On Aug 21 – West Allis Campus – Public Safety assisted law enforcement and an arrest was made.

On Aug 22 – West Allis Campus – on the 3rd floor in the Main building, graffiti was reported. Building Services were alerted.

On Aug 22 – Downtown Campus – outside of the building, someone was injured and rushed to the hospital.

On Aug 23 – Downtown Campus – in the S Building 2nd floor crosswalk, a theft of property was reported. Property was recovered.

On Aug 24 – Downtown Campus – in the C building on the 2nd floor property was recovered.  Check with Public Safety if you have lost anything of value.

On Aug 27 – Downtown Campus – in the S Building on the 3rd floor a report of harassment was filed, which was referred to Student Life.

If you happen to see something going on at your campus, contact Public Safety to ensure it gets reported.

Phone number: 414-297-6200