Threats and drug use at various campuses

Student threatens teacher

A student alleged threatened a teacher “six times” according to a Public Safety report. The report states that the student got angry after his teacher dropped him from his online Psychology class. The teacher said the student never attended any classes, did any of the work or even registered on Blackboard.

The instructor did try helping the student get on Blackboard, and even after missing seven weeks of class, she “was willing to let him make up some of his work,” the report said. However, she decided to just drop him when he showed no interest.

The student threatened the instructor by telling her he “was going to get her,” while spewing obscenities at her. The student not only threatened the teacher, but also others who were involved, stating, “You don’t know who you are f—ing with.”
    The student was suspended from school.

In March two students from two different campuses were accused of being under the influence in class.

At the Oak Creek Campus, a student was believed to be drunk in class.

The Public Safety reports that the officer smelled alcohol on the student’s breath, and the Oak Creek Police was called. Oak Creek Police decided to just take him home; no citations were issued.

At the West Allis Campus, two students reported that their classmate would go to her car during breaks and use crack cocaine.

The students said that although they never saw her using illegal drugs, her behavior made them believe she was high, according to the Public Safety report. Public Safety informed Student Life about the student.