• “A world of grief and pain flowers bloom—even then.”– Kobayashi Issa

Student Accommodation Services is back

Last semester, Student Accommodations Services (SAS) was moved into the basement of the Main Building, due to construction in Room C219. Although the basement did have its share of problems, it was well worth the wait for the construction to be finished. Now, the SAS is back in Room C219, and things are much better than they were before.

There is brand new furniture, a computer bank, tables for students to work at, cubicles that have computers and CCTVs (Closed Circuit Television) that students can use, testing carrels and individual testing rooms (just to name a few).

There are even brand new faculty offices, along with an information table located at the main entrance. The room is well lit, with lots of ceiling lights, and the space is laid out so that students can find their way around with ease (compared to the arrangement of the basement).

Students can come to Room C219 to take a test, get help with homework and other assignments, use computers to take tests and complete homework, and get the accommodations that they need.

Since the Student Accommodations Center moved back into Room C219, everything has been wonderful. The conditions have improved greatly, and everyone enjoys the new center.

If students need special accommodations, they can contact Cathy Bohte at 414-297-6838.