Campus Card contest continues

The MATC Campus Card is getting a new name and a new look, and you can be the one to design it and/or name it. Campus Card, Student Life and TCF Bank are sponsoring a contest to rename and redesign MATC’s current card. Current students can enter to either rename the campus card, redesign the card, or they can do both. Not only will the student (or students) get the satisfaction of having their name and/or design on MATC’s card, there are also prizes. The prizes are for first, second and third places for both the winners of design and the renaming.

The prizes include: First place – $75 Visa gift card and $75 campus cash, second place – $50 Visa gift card and $50 campus cash, and third place – $25 Visa gift card and $25 campus cash. If a student wins both the renaming and redesigning, they will win both first prizes.

To enter, a person must be a current MATC student and provide their name, student I.D., e-mail address, and phone number. Entries can either be submitted by hand on an electronic device to the Times office, or by e-mail to [email protected]. However, “Campus Card Contest” must be in the subject line of the e-mail.

Designers should note that all designs will be adapted to accommodate printing and reproduction to include the MATC logo, photo, ID number and card number. Also all designs must be appropriate, so keep it clean people. Information on the required specifications can be picked up at the Times office located at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus.

There is no limit on the number of entries. The deadline is midnight November 5, 2008. For further information, contact Bob Hanson at the e-mail address above or call 414-297-7824.